ShorePort drive-on personal watercraft storage platforms are built to get you on and off of the water faster. Built to ensure that your next on the water adventure is always just a few steps away. Built to allow you to ride places and do things others only dream of. Built to be better with every ride.
ShorePort is the quickest and most convenient way to dry-dock your jet ski, after a long day on the water. Three polyethylene rollers allow you to easily drive onto the ShorePort with a gentle flick of the throttle, and when you're ready to ride again, simply push off to launch. ShorePort can be used as a stand-alone drive-on PWC Lift, or you can attach multiple for additional stability. ShorePorts can be attached to nearly any floating dock system and works great with any standing or wheel-in dock system.
- 1,150-1,450 lbs Capacity
- 138" Length
- 58" Width
- 260 lbs Weight
- Standard capacity is 1,150 lbs. additional capacity provided by supplemental flotation in 100 lb increments up to 1,450 lbs.
- Premium stability for safe and easy loading and launching
- Virtually maintenance-free ownership saves you time and money
- Safe, Textured, slip-resistant surface allows for easy access to your PWC
- Three polyurethane rollers allow smooth loading and launching
- Two mid-section rollers are adjustable to accommodate virtually any PWC or Jet ski hull style
- Rear roller makes for easy transitions from the water to storage on the ShorePort
- Versatile design fits a wide range of personal watercraft and waverunners
- Hydrophobic vent accommodates changing climates and temperatures
- Cool-to-the-touch tan colour looks great while remaining durable
- Variety of anchoring options to suit nearly any installation
- Environmentally friendly production
Love Your Products?
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO AND COMMENTS.