Triton Elite 22-101
Our Elite line of lightweight aluminum trailers is designed with the utmost precision for years of trouble-free service. Available in Canada only.
With features like a ⅝” thick plywood deck and full-length quickslides, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of snowmobile hauling. Triton offers the same high standard in snowmobile covers, a great addition to an Elite trailer.
- 4 Vehicles
- 101" Bed width
- 335" Overall length (28 Ft)
- Standard ramp
- No tilt
- 1520 Lbs Carrying capacity w/o brakes
- 3525 Lbs Carrying capacity w/ brakes
- 1475 Lbs trailer weight
- 2 Axles
- 22" Hitch height
- 29" Deck height
- With tongue jack
- Quickslide tie downs
- * Brake options 1 or 2 axles*
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide a higher level of fit and finish.
- Tall side rail lip provides excellent containment of loads.
- Aluminum gullwing tiedown bars with vinyl boots and Sur-Lock system for adjustable use in the Quickslide™ channel.
- Fully treated 5/8" marine grade plywood for durability and superior protection from the elements. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Deluxe rear deck protector gives added protection to plywood deck.
- Tilt bed Tensioner System takes the slack out between the deck and tongue reducing rattling and damage, which can be caused by the tilt pin hole.
- LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduce vibration and protect them from the elements.
- Full-length reflective decals for better road visibility.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- E-coated four cord rubber torsion axles with independent suspension provide a smooth ride.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Trailers with ramps use a clamp system, eliminating the need for pins that can be lost.
- License plate bracket and lights are US DOT and Transport Canada compliant.
- Full deck length Quickslide™ channels for adjustability.
- Protective vinyl end caps on all four corners of the deck.
- 5 year limited warranty when properly registered online with Triton.
Love Your Products?
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO AND COMMENTS.