Side x Side Loader
Xplore Side X Side Deck fits 6.2" to 8" truck box c/w two ramps
Our new side by side (SXS) deck was designed to carry 2 and 4 door side by sides up to 120” max length. The deck comes standard with 10’ ramps that have 4” side safety edges making them safe and secure when loading and unloading. Carry your side by side to the starting line or staging area with your camping trailer in tow. The SXS is specifically designed so you don’t lose any turning radius pulling a trailer. This unique design allows you to easily change from a short box to a long box within minutes. The solid mount winch plate will accommodate a Warrior 3500 xt winch and is designed with a pull point, so you can use your SXS winch if your equipped. We recommend bolting your SXS deck to your truck with the supplied mounting kit. Machine securement is made easy with our unique tie down system. We have designed the SXS to have a positive park front tire position which gives the drive real feeling when your machine is loaded to the correct position. At 76” wide the SXS will fit the widest factory side by side on the market to date. All loading ramp and deck ramps have rung protectors on them to assist in traction which is a huge safety feature. When not in use the ramps slide in and are secured under your toy! Now go have some fun!
- Carry your SxS and pull your trailer
- Carries 2 & 4 door machines up to 120"s (Machine Length) (Standard)
- Deck extension carries machines up to 165" in length rated for 2800Lbs (2019)
- 76" Wide to fit the widest factory machines
- 34" Inside width to fit the narrowest machines (2019)
- Adjustable legs - Fits L/B & 6'2" S/B trucks
- SS hardware
- Optional or with Riser Extension
- FEA - computer stress analysis design testing
- Side safety loading bars
- 10' ramps safe and secure
- Rung grips make loading safe
- Side steps safely secure your SxS
- Winch mount plate and pull point
- Movable side steps for secure entry as well as tying down your machine
- Positive park position, bolt on front cradle (2019)
- Positive park position, front tire cradle (bolt on 2019)
- Tire tie down kit - secure your tires
- Bolt down design
Love Your Products?
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO AND COMMENTS.